What is CBD?
- CBD (Cannabidiol) is the second most common chemical compound found in cannabis plants. These plants come from either hemp or marijuana, depending on their level of THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). CBD is known for supporting your body and mind in various ways.
What is the Endocannabinoid System?
- The Endocannabinoid System (ECS) plays a massive role in the quality of our lives. It acts as a homeostasis regulator in the body, and its purpose is to maintain balance. ECS is found in the brain, glands, connective tissue, immune system, and central nervous system. Endocannabinoids are naturally occurring and are connected do the CB1 and CB2 receptors in your body.
What could CBD help with?
Some examples are:
- Relieve pain
- Sleep disorders
- Reduce anxiety
- Reduce depression
- Alleviate cancer-related symptoms
- Reduce acne
Can CBD get me high?
- CBD is considered a non-psychoactive cannabinoid, so it will not get you high.
Is CBD legal?
- With the passing of the 2018 Farm Bill, hemp farming on federal level became legal. This allows people to sale, transport, or possess hemp-derived products as long as the product contains less than 0.3% of THC. Each state will have their restrictions, so it’s best to check the law within your state.
How is your CBD manufactured?
- We use a sophisticated CO2 Fluid Extraction. We’re able to make the highest quality CBD containing all of the natural levels of essential fats, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
Will I fail a drug test if I use CBD?
- CBD by itself shouldn’t show up on a drug test, but if the product has enough THC present, then it could show up on a test.
Is your CBD lab tested?
- Our products are lab tested on two different occasions to ensure purity and potency. We continuously monitor the quality of our product from beginning to end.
Can CBD be taken with other medication?
- Yes, but CBD could interact with your other medicines, so it’s always best to ask your medical professional.
Is your CBD safe to use?
- We produce natural hemp that’s free of pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, and heavy metals. You can feel secure knowing our product will always be safe, consistent, and GMP compliant.
What is the best way to take CBD?
This will depend on the kind of symptoms you have. All of our products can be used for multiple things, but a few options are:
Anxiety or depression: